• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

cunundrum with 24k lens on sutro lite

jageya

Oakley Enthusiast
so i have 2 pairs of matte carbom with 24k lens but the hue of the mirror looks diff and not the same- they are both authentic and same model/colorway...could there be batch differences? One is more light gold the other is almost rose gold and darker gold..anyone notice this as well? maybe older lens vs newer? diff shades?

P4130781.JPG

P4130782.JPG

P4130783.JPG

P4130784.JPG

P4130785.JPG

P4130786.JPG

THE darker gold one seems clearer to me and more definition...but may be my mind playing tricks

THE darker gold one seems clearer to me and more definition...but may be my mind playing tricks
the prizm words on lens look similar..the darker gold one isnt worn like and seems crisper etched..but maybe they qc was not the same

P4130799.JPG

P4130800.JPG

I'd say it's (don't shoot he messenger)more, the difference in focus. Rather than it being the etching. IMHO. Bearing in mind, that's a steeper angle, on the top one.
maybe on that but the lens mirrors are deff diff shades which i never have seen in others like road or jade.

Latest Posts

Back