1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous The Man Loves to Chop 'Em.

Rating:
    100%
    Hey Guys,

I have another set of custom cut Violet Iridium lenses here ready to go for a Juliet X-Metal. These are sort of the Infinite Hero look we all love. They were cut from a Half Jacket 2.0 lens kit. So the box, protective wrap, and cleaning lens pouch +flyer is all included!

I have them on eBay. But I'll end the auction early for the first $80 shipped in the USA if we can do this ASAP. I can't cancel an item with bidders. International shipping normally runs about $25 more for priority, trackable, insured. I'd rather sell them on eBay to any new users who don't have a trade rating here. But if you are an active member here with a good trade rating I'll do it privately thru Paypal.

Let me know what you think!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271966980908?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

CUSTOM CUT JULIET VIOLET IRIDIUM REPLACEMENT LENSES ACCESSORY KIT - IH1.jpg

CUSTOM CUT JULIET VIOLET IRIDIUM REPLACEMENT LENSES ACCESSORY KIT - IH2.jpg

CUSTOM CUT JULIET VIOLET IRIDIUM REPLACEMENT LENSES ACCESSORY KIT - IH3.jpg

CUSTOM CUT JULIET VIOLET IRIDIUM REPLACEMENT LENSES ACCESSORY KIT - IH4.jpg

CUSTOM CUT JULIET VIOLET IRIDIUM REPLACEMENT LENSES ACCESSORY KIT - IH5.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    :bump:anyone interested?

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I actually have a polarized violet Iridium set available for XX at this time. Asking $sold per pair, shipped free.

Last edited by a moderator: 1/2/16
  4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Update: XX lenses sold. Juliet violet non polarized Iridium custom cuts still available! Bump.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ohhhh now you update lol

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I know, I can be a real pain in the butt. Thanks for reminding me :) just kidding, I'm happy you told me. But sorry they sold.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just bustin on ya , let me know when you get those in in polarized

Anonymous likes this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You want to give these to me and you KNOW it. (In my best Dark Helmet voice) :lolsign: These truly are bad ass! GLWS and any buyers out there buy with CONFIDENCE. I fully vouch for this member for whatever it's worth!

9. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Space balls! Ha-ha! Thank you!

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Juliet violet Iridium is here. Custom cut from half jacket 2.0.