• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Custom Infinite Hero Batwolf, Challenge Coin, Vinyl

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Up for sale is what I believe to be an Infinite Hero collector's must-have bundle. I would like to sell the whole lot together and am not looking for any trades.

I'm asking $325 for all items listed below and am firm on my price at this time.

First up, we've got the prized possession of the bundle; a 100% custom pair of Infinite Hero inspired Batwolfs. These were commissioned by none other than Dr. Chop:

XKXFj5V.jpg

The color-matching is on point; the purple is slightly more matte than the Fuel Cells, but wow. Icons custom painted to match as well and even the cross detail on the lenses was replicated. These have been tried on, but not worn out of the house and lived most their lives in a display case. Includes IH poster, pin, and microfiber bag. Original matte black/violet box.

Thanks for looking! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
I got a question, why so much?

Username Hidden said:

Actually getting a piece back from Dr. Slop increases the price. There was a lot of risk involved.

Username Hidden said:
Actually getting a piece back from Dr. Slop increases the price. There was a lot of risk involved.
Technically it IS a ‘rare’ piece (because it came back from Chop)

Username Hidden said:

Exactly what I was hinting at

Username Hidden said:

I mean, even barring the fact that they are cutoms from Dr. Chop, is the price really that unreasonable?
  • Pair of Batwolfs: $150 (on sale from Oakley)
  • Violet replacement lenses: $64 (when they were on sale, currently sold out)
  • IH Challenge Coin: $50-$100 on eBay
  • IH Pin: $25-$50 on eBay
  • IH Microfiber: $10-$20 on eBay
By my math, that is $299 minimum ($384 max). Do you think it is unfair that I am asking $26 for a fully custom painted pair of glasses? Of which, I am fairly sure these are the only ones that exist.

And yeah, it was a bit of a rough go actually getting these completed and back in my hands.

I feel like I've convinced myself that these are priced too low, but such is life. They are only worth what someone else is willing to pay. :)

I feel ya man. Not knocking the pair, they are nice!

Username Hidden said:

This may be hard to believe but back in “the day” Chop actually sent everyone’s items back and did a fantastic job with his work. We all know times have since changed dealing with him.

Its a beautiful pair! Where are the lenses that came with the 150 pair? As we all know, the lenses are important and half the price of the pair.
You also have to know that its possible to pick up a pair of Batwolf frames for 75-85 bucks for a good wear pair and 50-60 for a project pair and then lets say 80-100 to custom from some of the reputable ones on the forum, 50-60 for lenses...... you can see where I am going with this.....
This pair is AWESOME, but is something that should stay in your collection with all the work you put into it.
Just my opinion and you know what they say about those!;)

Username Hidden said:
This may be hard to believe but back in “the day” Chop actually sent everyone’s items back and did a fantastic job with his work. We all know times have since changed dealing with him.
No doubt he did nice work. His problem was thinking AND acting like he was the only person who could..... not a humble bone in that man. He just got too damn full of himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.