1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Selling off the glasses that don't fit my head.

1. Minute Dark Blue/Black Iridium. Frames 6/10 paint peeling where earsocks would go and oakley is wearing off on the nose bridge otherwise very good, lenses 6/10 with scratches but nothing crazy. No earsocks. Comes with sunglasses only.

2. XX FMJ 5.56/ Emerald Iridum. Frames 7/10 FMJ only peeling under earsocks and inside hinges. Lenses 6/10 few marks but would still look good in a case, rub marks don't really obscure my vision but that is subjective. Comes with glasses with new black rubber installed, and bag.

3. Square Wire 2.0 light/ice iridium. Frames 9/10 only discolouration is behind the nose bridge. Lenses 9.5/10...they aren't new but I can't see any marks on them. Just installed new notepads and root beer earsocks.

Take all three for $100.

Dark Blue Minutes, XX FMJ and Square Wire - image.jpg Dark Blue Minutes, XX FMJ and Square Wire - image.jpg Dark Blue Minutes, XX FMJ and Square Wire - image.jpg Dark Blue Minutes, XX FMJ and Square Wire - image.jpg Dark Blue Minutes, XX FMJ and Square Wire - image.jpg Dark Blue Minutes, XX FMJ and Square Wire - image.jpg Dark Blue Minutes, XX FMJ and Square Wire - image.jpg Dark Blue Minutes, XX FMJ and Square Wire - image.jpg Dark Blue Minutes, XX FMJ and Square Wire - image.jpg Dark Blue Minutes, XX FMJ and Square Wire - image.jpg Dark Blue Minutes, XX FMJ and Square Wire - image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 8/7/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Price lowered. $125 shipped conus or canada for all three. Just taking up precious room on my shelf.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous - The Retarded Battle Continues ...

Rating:
    100%
    PMd on Minutes ...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    price lowered again. $100 for all three. last drop before i use just ebay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.