• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Alert!!!!!! Ending Soon!!!!

If you find a good deal like this on eBay you shouldn't point people to it - if I was watching the listing and was hoping to get a good deal I'd be annoyed to see it posted in here.

In fact it's against forum rules:

4) Please do not post links to ebay, craigslist etc ads as it may create a bidding war between members. We understand that sometimes you may encounter a great deal on ebay that you would like to share, however by posting it, you may be taking away a good deal from someone who has been following an item. Feel free to post a link to a good deal that you find on an online shopping site. We all love saving money.

While agree with you on the point that if I was hoping to get a deal as well...no, I wouldn't want a bunch of enthusiasts knowing about it and jumping on the auction too. HOWEVER, you are incorrect, Coolluke's posting does NOT violate forum rules....you cannot post LINKS. Nothing prohibits posting an auction number or a even a specific keyword search that would lead members to a specific auction.

While agree with you on the point that if I was hoping to get a deal as well...no, I wouldn't want a bunch of enthusiasts knowing about it and jumping on the auction too. HOWEVER, you are incorrect, Coolluke's posting does NOT violate forum rules....you cannot post LINKS. Nothing prohibits posting an auction number or a even a specific keyword search that would lead members to a specific auction.

That's arguing semantics - what's the difference between posting a link and saying 'Hey, check out ebay item number 12345'. You're still pointing people to a specific auction, and the essence of the rule is to not do that.

Wow-I thought for sure you had at least one of everything-any idea of how many pairs in your collection now?

Not really, been buying, selling and trading a lot lately... Trying to get rid of my doubles I dont wear and replace with missing pieces in almost complete styles/collections...

Dust should settle in a few months and ill have the office under control (yeah right, lol)...

Latest Posts

Back