1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I just wanted to say that juarez7514 was kind enough to sell me the 3D Tron Gascans that he bought at sunglass hut the other day. It was a very good price and a pair i can scratch off my wanted list. Only one more frame that is reasonably priced to go on that list :dance3:

Will keep these thread updated in the process to let you guys know how it went. Thanks again juarez7514

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    nice pickup menendez!
    I crossed off a big one on my to buy list :) missed out on another one here...

im excited to see what the next one is...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    The last inexpensive one is a Antifreeze frogskins. I will buy them when i get money in my O-funds again. Other than that i want a pair of Tron Pitboss and an Atmos Frogskins. That is my whole older releases really want list.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Trons are now in the hands of the USPS let's hope they aren't snail mail because of the holiday

5. Anonymous

Anonymous African in the United Kingdom

Rating:
    100%
    Sweet score! COngrats!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Man...you got those at a steal! Hehe. I got mine for like 2-3x that price. Take good care of it! One of my personal favorite Gascan's out there.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks man that was a deal I could not turn down. It was like it was almost to good to be true.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Update: just checked the tracking number and they have arrived in the sort facility. Should be here tomorrow :dance3:

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hope you enjoy them. Thought I would. I like them. Just not enough. Figured I would pass the buck

10. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    now THATS tru to the nature of this forum... thank you sir.