• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Thread Between Menendez1293 And Juarez7514

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I just wanted to say that juarez7514 was kind enough to sell me the 3D Tron Gascans that he bought at sunglass hut the other day. It was a very good price and a pair i can scratch off my wanted list. Only one more frame that is reasonably priced to go on that list :dance3:

Will keep these thread updated in the process to let you guys know how it went. Thanks again juarez7514

Some people reacted to this post.
nice pickup menendez!
I crossed off a big one on my to buy list :) missed out on another one here...

im excited to see what the next one is...

Username Hidden said:
nice pickup menendez!
I crossed off a big one on my to buy list :) missed out on another one here...

im excited to see what the next one is...

The last inexpensive one is a Antifreeze frogskins. I will buy them when i get money in my O-funds again. Other than that i want a pair of Tron Pitboss and an Atmos Frogskins. That is my whole older releases really want list.

Trons are now in the hands of the USPS let's hope they aren't snail mail because of the holiday

Sweet score! COngrats!

Man...you got those at a steal! Hehe. I got mine for like 2-3x that price. Take good care of it! One of my personal favorite Gascan's out there.

Username Hidden said:
Man...you got those at a steal! Hehe. I got mine for like 2-3x that price. Take good care of it! One of my personal favorite Gascan's out there.

Thanks man that was a deal I could not turn down. It was like it was almost to good to be true.

Update: just checked the tracking number and they have arrived in the sort facility. Should be here tomorrow :dance3:

Hope you enjoy them. Thought I would. I like them. Just not enough. Figured I would pass the buck

Username Hidden said:
Hope you enjoy them. Thought I would. I like them. Just not enough. Figured I would pass the buck

now THATS tru to the nature of this forum... thank you sir.