1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Picked up a aluminum Oakley display stand from Damon (SpliceD). Great deal, and he even went above and beyond to upgrade shipping out of his pocket to help me. Mahalo Damon, love the stand!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    You're welcome, Brant. Good doing business with you!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous I Should Work at Oakley...

Rating:
    100%
    Those aluminum stands are not OEM, made in china! JK nice pickup Brant!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    LOL, your funny pare ahaha. I'm meeting Damon tonight to trade for one of those aluminum stands too! its ok the 3-tier i'm giving him is made in the Philippines :) HAHAHA

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    LOL! What's not made in China?!?! Mahalos Rob, I'm happy with it. I finally have something nice to display my collection on...one at a time, LOL!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Very nice. Which aluminum stand is it? Like on of the nose hanger ones that came in single and two tier of the larger single ones that keep the legs out?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I believe the one I have is the "Jewel" stand. It's a single tier without the riser bar on the back.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    something like this?

Deal Thread Between Uluahunter And SpliceD - IMAG0155.jpg

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Exactly the one!