• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Death of a Fake Xmetal - REBOOT

Don't get fired.
Lamo, it's either getting fired or demotion from the job.

@Amak.2DK whatever the method, it is fine as long as it is gone from the face of the earth :vinsent:

@kronin323 : I am sure his "boss" won't fire him.... who fire their son anyway? :tongue:
:lol::lol: the owner of the company live about 5 house from me... anyways my last option js to talk to him directly.

The steel Pipe mill is belong to the family, bit for the narrow strip has 3 share holder and just recently launch about 2 years ago. But no worries, the pair are gonna be perish from the fate of this earth. :D

@Trucker360 : that is a cool video.

Any new news on how these are going to be destroyed?
I am gonna send a fake brook to @Trucker360 to destroy it. I thought I was gonna wait until the XX get destroyed first, but...

The fake Polished XX, has been kind of pending... knock know bro @Amak.2DK I know you are just getting married and busy with setting up a new family, so no worry, at your pace.

@Trucker360 : that is a cool video.

I am gonna send a fake brook to @Trucker360 to destroy it. I thought I was gonna wait until the XX get destroyed first, but...

The fake Polished XX, has been kind of pending... knock know bro @Amak.2DK I know you are just getting married and busy with setting up a new family, so no worry, at your pace.
Thanks. I was going to do this sooner but winter has been brutal. -12f this winter. Today was 40 and a strong wind, but I needed to blow something up lol

nsw#134 ottclub #5 your mom sends her love.

Latest Posts

Back