• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Death of foakleys, and science

Trucker360

Last of the cowboys
New castle
Hello o bros, I've decided to make a more official post. So most of you have seen me use a .22 and a 5.56nato with some myth busters explosives to do some "creative" testing. So I'd like to go over some more test and vids I have planned.

.22 shot shell. This is a .22 with a plastic "bullet" full of shot. Now this is very very low power, meant for indoor bird control.

7.62x54r from a 91/30 mosin nagant. Russian, comrade.

7.62x54r from a Chinese t53 mosin nagant. Russia sold the tooling to China...... So it's still commie era. But it's a carbine so the ballistics will be Diffrent. May of.this one at dusk due to.the huge fireball they throw.

20ga shotgun

12ga. This will be fun. @Trump says oakley used 12ga 00 buck at one time. So I'll buy a box of military 00 buck. I got something at the gun show today as well. Flechettes.......12ga with a bunch of tiny steel darts in it.

300 blackout sub sonic, suppressed.

9mm handgun.

Each test can be performed on both oem lenses and foakley lenses. And here's where you can help! I need lenses. I want your delam, scratched, junk oem lenses. Including ballistic lenses. I also wouldn't mind some donations of monetary value for tanerite, for the myth busters finallies for each "test". Also the ar is back together and ready to be sighted in and used in the vids as well. Included are me in a shamogh with the said ar15 that is now up and running. (I'll cerakote the muzzle brake later.)

Please pm me with any donations towards this. Also, all foakleys will be destroyed in the explosions. For safety of others so the crap don't keep going around. As for the tanerite, I'll provide a receipt for the purchase to keep it honest. And pay postage for lenses if need be. (A padded envelope is all they need. No expensive packaging lol)
Also check out my YouTube vids. Sweetlou217
c51577293aec2aed2ca71d7ac83cad47.jpg
89171c64e48469d1812e6e156eaaad98.jpg
cd3b3971b65285307146c9e13a3affe1.jpg

nsw#134 ottclub #5 your mom sends her love.

I have loads of genuine Oakley lenses I'm willing to donate also have loads of Ray Ban crystal and Polly lenses you could have a play with to compare durability etc,

You call THAT a weapon?

THIS is a weapon.

Shemarg provided by Jordan
Ugg boots provided by Australia
Weaponry provided by Panasonic, Japan.
@SoulFulFrog provided custom Racing Jackets gen 2 resplendent with @Chris A Hardaway custom cut fire iridium polarized lenses

79D2F2A9-A216-4279-8B30-01C92F3848CD.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve decided that there’s only two types of people in this world:-
1. Those that wear Oakleys = the “cool” kids
2. Those who don’t = the “uncool” kids.

Nothing. Else. Matters.

Your deflection tells me they ARE your UGS. I have to revoke your man-card for one year at which point you will be reviewed by the council for reinstatement

Latest Posts

Back