• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Death of foakleys, and science

Your deflection tells me they ARE your UGS. I have to revoke your man-card for one year at which point you will be reviewed by the council for reinstatement
Please kind sir. No. Please. Have mercy. You can't do this. It's just cruel. It was a simple mistake. Anyone could have done it.

Your deflection tells me they ARE your UGS. I have to revoke your man-card for one year at which point you will be reviewed by the council for reinstatement
Yeah, but if you've watched "The Ranch" on netflix you'll have seen Sam Elliot wearing a pair. So, I think the man card stays if used in this sense.

nsw#134 ottclub #5 your mom sends her love.

Yeah, but if you've watched "The Ranch" on netflix you'll have seen Sam Elliot wearing a pair. So, I think the man card stays if used in this sense.

nsw#134 ottclub #5 your mom sends her love.
And I only used the....vacuum cleaner (I think you call it) only because I didn't have a gun. I promise I NEVER EVER touch such mechanical devices in our house. It was the first time. Really.

Lenses are on the way:

4 pairs of genuine oakley

1x five squared
1x sliver
1x Frogskins
1x square wire

1 pair of prescription Oakley lenses they are super thick so would like to see how they get on

4 pairs of Ray Ban
1x crystal glass
3x Polly carbon

So 9 in total all in bags with labels

Back