• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deep Water Polarized Lens Available on Square Wire, Ejector, or Guage 8?

adamsapple19

Oakley Expert
Colorado
Pretty much the title. Been out of the Oakley game for a while.

Searched around a bit and couldn't find the Prizm Deep Water Polarized lenses on Oakley's site for any of these 3 frames, not available in Custom either (pretty sure - been meaning to make this post for a couple days now).

Is it possible to get that lens with any any of these pairs (preferably in the order listed)? Or would some aftermarket modifications need to be done (assuming that lens is even made for any of the three models)?

Any thoughts/input appreciated.

Last edited:
Oakley never offered prizm deep water in any of these frames, so you could either have them custom cut from another frame’s lens (I don’t know if anything available would be big enough though). The other option is to have Rx lens made with no prescription in them, which I believe you‘d have to go to an optical shop/optician and I‘m guessing that would be more expensive. @Chris A Hardaway might be able to provide more info on that route.

FWIW (I know these arent what you referenced) but Oakley DOES have the whiskers on sale with prizm deep water in them On their website.

Oakley never offered prizm deep water in any of these frames, so you could either have them custom cut from another frame’s lens (I don’t know if anything available would be big enough though). The other option is to have Rx lens made with no prescription in them, which I believe you‘d have to go to an optical shop/optician and I‘m guessing that would be more expensive. @Chris A Hardaway might be able to provide more info on that route.

FWIW (I know these arent what you referenced) but Oakley DOES have the whiskers on sale with prizm deep water in them On their website.
Right on, appreciate the info.

I'll have to give those Whiskers a second look. Lenses seem a *bit* short on first glance for my taste but I'm not hating them.

Latest Posts

Back