1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a set of mint condition DWP lenses for XX, they were cut by @Chris A Hardaway

They are mint and no scratches. I'm selling since I have the same cuts for R1.

Looking to get $100 shipped

I also have a set of oem BI for the XX also no scratches mint condition.

Looking to get $80 shipped

I can also include them with my stealth black XX with sapphire pol lenses for a R1.

Decided to keep all together with the stealth XX its consolidated in the other thread

Last edited by a moderator: 9/30/16
    Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous [{#%^*+_\|~<>?!$&@}]

Rating:
    100%
    What is the donor lenses for the DWP? If it is a 8.75 base curve, i will be interested

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have to check but I believe they are 8.75 base curve.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Honestly, I think it has to be turbine as xx,is too large to cut from flak @Chris A Hardaway ?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No cash wish, I had some to trade for dwp.. let me know if looking for anything else ! Thing only thing I got is jade polarized for Romeo