• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Desperate!

Emmalou1426

Oakley Beginner
We were just on vacation and my husband's Gen1 frogskins he has owned since he was like 12 were snatched by the pool. I want to find him another pair to replace them. I know they won't have the same sentimental value but I want to make sure they are real and not fake. They were clear or a light blue frame and blue lenses. Someone please help!

We were just on vacation and my husband's Gen1 frogskins he has owned since he was like 12 were snatched by the pool. I want to find him another pair to replace them. I know they won't have the same sentimental value but I want to make sure they are real and not fake. They were clear or a light blue frame and blue lenses. Someone please help!
Welcome and sorry for you loss.
Frogskins Gen.1 are getting harder to find.
This was my first Oakley.
Took me a bit to find the exact model.
IMG_9310.jpeg

Appears you didn't really read her post, she's looking for a Gen 1 to replace a Gen 1 and those aren't sold on o.com
I read it, but didn't catch the Gen 1 part. Regardless, if he is able to find a Gen 1 replacement, he might consider picking up a new one as well for vacationing.

Sorry about the loss, that absolutely sucks!

Maybe try on Ebay or Marketplace... Set a "saved search" on both, then put "latest listing" and each day you can jump on and see the latest listings without having to scroll again.

Good luck!

Back