1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. tmart1616

tmart1616 Oakley Beginner

Does anyone know how much the Oakley Sideways Devil's Brigade pair of sunglasses go for or how rare they are? Thanks for any help

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

There were two versions. The first release was the Devil's Brigade with Grey Polarized and then there was an MPH version released later on with Grey lenses. The MPH version doesn't include the DB microbag or pin. I don't think the originals are too rare, but might pull a decent price for people wanting the complete collection.

3. tmart1616

Would u think that $199 would be a good price for the grey polarized pair?

4. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

I personally wouldn't pay $199 for any Sideways but that's just me. I'm not too knowledgeable about what they're running in price these days.

OakleyGuru379 likes this.
  5. tmart1616

Ok because I saw the devils brigade on eBay and that's what they were asking and I thought the sunglasses were really nice but that was the first time I had ever seen the sideways so had no idea. Thanks so much for your help!

6. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

I don't think there is an acetate frame on Earth that is worth $199. The only reason i havent gotten rid of my Sideways is because my girlfriend wears them.