• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dis You Like It The New Oakley In XMen Movie ?

Nectam

Oakley Beginner
I just came from see the movie just 10 seconds of an new oakley in the Nwe Xmen movie I did not like it the new Oakley on the movie I wont tell more about thje movie ( well there in not much to said about it ) no cyclops in the movie, I will try to post a picture, naw they just did it
and no Stan Lee ! There is no Marvel Movie whitout Stan Lee on It. Period.:mad:

http://www.oakley.com/community/posts/4203

Last edited:
a bit confusing ..Yhea I liked that patrik dude looks the same star terk and all Xmen the movies

How was it confusing?

It was done really well and Bryan fixed what other messed up after part 2. Great movie and if your not going to watch it till Blu Ray, why even chime in :).

To the original questions I didnt like them. I was expecting something awesome but I understand why they looked the way they did.

How was it confusing?

It was done really well and Bryan fixed what other messed up after part 2. Great movie and if your not going to watch it till Blu Ray, why even chime in :).

To the original questions I didnt like them. I was expecting something awesome but I understand why they looked the way they did.
Ummmmmm. Good point. :p
But anyway I'm not gonna watch it till bluray. :p

Unlike anything since X-2 (with the exception of Xmen first Class) it was worth a theatre showing IMO.
Maybe I'll actually go to a theatre to see it then. But that means I would have to sit in a room with over 200-300 other people for more than an hour. :sad:
And I can't pause it to go make myself cool drinks :sad:

Latest Posts

Back