1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. IUSTEVE

IUSTEVE Oakley Expert

Curious to know if anyone has covered the back panel on their XM cases as to not have to look at the wall behind?

I'm not super crafty but want to have something printed that I can cover it with to add pop to the front. Any ideas, suggestions or help?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

You can get posters to put on the back or I took t-shirts and put in the back

Display Case Backdrop Question - image.jpg

Display Case Backdrop Question - image.jpg

Durty66 likes this.
  3. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

I personally have removed the white panel on the back so I CAN see the walls behind my cases. My walls are nice to look at though and aren't plain.

If I didn't have the walls I do then I probably would have used some O stuff I have for backdrops in the cases.

4. IUSTEVE

IUSTEVE Oakley Expert

I'm using an XM single wide and it has a clear back. Thought I recall others printing cool O prints/pics but wouldn't have a clue how to do so or where to get a cool pic. Maybe a one piece that spans top to bottom?

5. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

I remember another member printing the logo for Call of Duty Ghosts and using that as his back drop and another member printing some type of designs from gift wrapping I think that Oakley used. I am not sure how/where they had the designs printed large enough though.

IUSTEVE likes this.
  6. Dyeraudio

Dyeraudio Juliet Enthusiast

Display Case Backdrop Question - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454341294.341039.jpg
    EdsJunk printed this huge OTT guy for the backdrop in his Triple Wide.....this case now owned by a mega collector here.

Last edited: 2/1/16
  7. IUSTEVE

IUSTEVE Oakley Expert

That's awesome Scott now if I could be educated on where to get the picture or foe I need then how to go about making my dream a reality....lol