• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

DIY Sunglass Modding Section

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
We should have a section completely dedicated to DIY Sunglass work. This could include but not limited to painting, frame modifications, lens cutting, lens swapping, icon swapping and etc. Basically it would be nice to have a section where members can talk about customization that is above and beyond what Oakley has to offer.

I also wouldn't mind being a moderator of this section. ;)

People have been asking for X-Metal section pretty much since the board started...DIY area is most likely going to be the next area. But we try not to add too many areas at once. Give it a little time, and the X-Metal section will start going, and then we will add the DIY area. I promise we do listen to what the community wants :)

Oakleyboss, i just realised with too many sections it becomes a pain to have to open mulitple sections up to view threads.. is there a way around this?

maybe under each heading, have a list of all threads that are unread for that day..? i dunno.. need our thinking caps for this one

Oakleyboss, i just realised with too many sections it becomes a pain to have to open mulitple sections up to view threads.. is there a way around this?

maybe under each heading, have a list of all threads that are unread for that day..? i dunno.. need our thinking caps for this one

If you click the "What's New" Tab next to "Forum" it shows you all of the new unread posts for the day. Is that what you are looking for or something else?

Latest Posts

Back