• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do You Remember Your First Oakley's? How Many?

First pair were these "something wires" that I "tactfully acquired" from my best friend...

i did the Mexican thing and borrowed them and never gave them back hahaha !!!

It was 2005 and I was a cop and about 80lbs lighter 😆😆😆

Admittedly, I almost shat myself when he said he paid $200 for a pair of sunglasses - I thought he was an idiot haha !!!

8F0BFF55-396A-4510-8FC3-76D9615D5771.jpeg
8235A182-4F17-4B3E-BE55-7B493B810939.jpeg
5D582387-C52F-43D9-A927-E7F212B2D012.jpeg

First pair were these "something wires" that I "tactfully acquired" from my best friend...

i did the Mexican thing and borrowed them and never gave them back hahaha !!!

It was 2005 and I was a cop and about 80lbs lighter 😆😆😆

Admittedly, I almost shat myself when he said he paid $200 for a pair of sunglasses - I thought he was an idiot haha !!!

View attachment 880247View attachment 880248View attachment 880249
Doin selfies before they were cool 😎

First pair was Oakley Fives--Transparent blueish colour.
Next pair was the XX twenty--had 2 of those.
Then stopped for like 10 years and now started to accumulate more and more Oakleys!

First pair was my Half Jacket FMJ 5.56 with Black Iridium lenses because I couldn't swallow the $300 price tag of the Juliets I so badly wanted.

Second pair....was that pair of Juliets that I rightly went back and bought, Plasma Frame with Fire Iridium lenses.

Third pair was my silver C-Wire with Ice Iridium lenses.

Have way more now, but those were the OG Three, I call em. They started my Oakley obsession and it continues to this day.

My first pair was a straight jacket 2 in root beer with bronze polarized. Those were so cool!

My second pair was a square wire (the ones made in the mid 2000’s, not the current model). I honestly hated those.

My third pair (and the one that got me hooked on Oakley’s quality were the half wire 2.0 which was a bronze polarized. I absolutely loved that pair of glasses. I think that pair made me realize how much I like the wire frames.

My first pair was a straight jacket 2 in root beer with bronze polarized. Those were so cool!

My second pair was a square wire (the ones made in the mid 2000’s, not the current model). I honestly hated those.

My third pair (and the one that got me hooked on Oakley’s quality were the half wire 2.0 which was a bronze polarized. I absolutely loved that pair of glasses. I think that pair made me realize how much I like the wire frames.
Root Beer was always such a sweet color.

Latest Posts

Back