• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Does anybody know what these gloves are and when they’re from because I don’t and won them

KJFuerst

Oakley Beginner
So I gave somebody a lowball offer of 25 bucks for these red leather Oakley gloves probably went lower. I think I could still go lower maybe but I can’t find any info on them. I don’t know he says their factory pilot gloves but I know they’re not. I think they look like maybe pilot, core gloves, or Moto gloves of some kind. The thing is goo is broken and since googles broken and I can’t do any searches to find anything that has to do with this other than factory pilot gloves, like the ones with the hard knucklesor the ones wearing like curry ones gloves since I can’t do that I can’t find out any answers so if you guys can please help me out this person is really on my ass about paying for my I don’t really wanna get them now because tell the truth I bought a pair of factory pilot 2.0 gloves and I bought a pair of these pilot, core gloves and the factory Pilot 2.0 ones are garbage man the garbage and junk these core ones so these things are tight they’re only like 25 bucks but I found some ones I think I got to come tomorrow and they’re pretty sure they would be the fit and exactly what I want for the winter and stuff so if you guys can hit me up and let me know about this. I’d really appreciate it. Guys are taking it easy. Have a good weekend. I’ll be in touch.

IMG_0959.png

IMG_0958.png

IMG_0957.png

IMG_0955.png

IMG_0954.png

IMG_0953.png

IMG_0956.png

I have a pair of red gloves that look similar to these but not exactly. They do have the exact same tag however. Mine appear to be more of a winter glove.

BTW.... that might be the longest run-on sentence in the history of the OF

He is now well known for having cool
Oakley gloves and a huge lung 🫁 capacity.

Last edited:
I have a pair of red gloves that look similar to these but not exactly. They do have the exact same tag however. Mine appear to be more of a winter glove.

BTW.... that might be the longest run-on sentence in the history of the OF
Oh my bad. I used speak to text cuz i was out riding. Forgot to tell it period at sentence end.

So I gave somebody a lowball offer of 25 bucks for these red leather Oakley gloves probably went lower. I think I could still go lower maybe but I can’t find any info on them. I don’t know he says their factory pilot gloves but I know they’re not. I think they look like maybe pilot, core gloves, or Moto gloves of some kind. The thing is goo is broken and since googles broken and I can’t do any searches to find anything that has to do with this other than factory pilot gloves, like the ones with the hard knucklesor the ones wearing like curry ones gloves since I can’t do that I can’t find out any answers so if you guys can please help me out this person is really on my ass about paying for my I don’t really wanna get them now because tell the truth I bought a pair of factory pilot 2.0 gloves and I bought a pair of these pilot, core gloves and the factory Pilot 2.0 ones are garbage man the garbage and junk these core ones so these things are tight they’re only like 25 bucks but I found some ones I think I got to come tomorrow and they’re pretty sure they would be the fit and exactly what I want for the winter and stuff so if you guys can hit me up and let me know about this. I’d really appreciate it. Guys are taking it easy. Have a good weekend. I’ll be in touch.

View attachment 1095986

View attachment 1095987

View attachment 1095988

View attachment 1095989

View attachment 1095990

View attachment 1095991

View attachment 1095992
For £25… just pay the guy 😂 writing this post probably cost you that in your time

For £25… just pay the guy 😂 writing this post probably cost you that in your timeThing is I’ve bought 4-5 pairs of gloves this week trying to find a perfect fit. New pair of pilot 2.0(fit at first but more i moved my hand looser they got,pilot core- good fit but thumbs and pinkys are too big which is usually the issue, ua grotto- keeping but thats for when its 10-20degrees out, mtb Oakley ones- too small, and ordered a pair Seibertron Carbon Fiber Hard Knuckle Sheepskin Palm Motorcycle Gloves Khaki S https://a.co/d/gM3cncX today cuz they look damn close to factory pilot, but for 23$instead of $70. Some reviews say they likely are made in same factory so well see tomorrow afternoon. All these tryibg to find one that fits like ua goatskin tactical texting knuckle gloves. Id buy another pair of those but cant find them anywhere in large. Only gloves that ever fit my hand and gave me full dexterity on all 5 fingers.

Back