1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a double mega for sale, good condition, all 4 shelves and 2 keys, mirror that clips onto the top, located in sg6 area, you'll need a large vehicle to pick it up !
    looking for £400 ono, photo's available
    also have stands etc for the cabinet

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Gotta love a good DOG

Rating:
    100%
    @bengal, do you have any of the plastic stands Double & singles? & if so what you wanting for them?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I might be interested as it's not too far from MK...

Could you post some pics please?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    i m about 35-40 mins from sno zone in mk, cheers

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Is there any chance you could deliver? My car isn't big enough and I can't rent a van...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    it won t fit in my car either, i could look into van hire but it'll be expensive !

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm looking at a display case coming in from Glasgow, the person is selling it for £200 and will deliver if I cover the costs (approx. £150).

If you could do the case for £300, I would be willing to pay for the van hire (you'd have to drive as I'm not eligible). How does that sound?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    glad you like it chris, i might be able to get a single or another double if anyones intrested ?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What would a van cost to rent anyone know?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I wouldn't mind a mirror if you can get me one?