1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Well, I have given up hope of a switch out on the bands, so I am selling my Double Tap to purchase a blue faced DT. Watch has been worn 3 or 4 times, it is in perfect condition with all links etc. I spent a good bit of time detailing the watch to like new condition. It could pass as new. SOLD. Paypal F&F or percentage. Let me know what you need from me. I will upload any pictures requested, comes in original box and all paperwork. Wish I could afford to have both, but no chance right now.
    Double Tap Stainless Watch for sale - 20151026_214840.jpg Double Tap Stainless Watch for sale - 20151026_215251.jpg
    The picture with the MM was for reference for a friend that was wondering about the size of the double tap.
    Thanks,
    Bob

Double Tap Stainless Watch for sale - 20151026_214840.jpg

Double Tap Stainless Watch for sale - 20151026_215251.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 11/14/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    i am not sure the blue colored one came in a stainless band, unless i am saying or reading your request properly or not properly.. lol...

the silver one has the metal band and the stealth and blue are unobtanium rubber (?).

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You are correct. I have the stainless, but want the blue face. So, it would require someone pull the pins on the unobtanium band. I am trying to find a blue watch but have yet to find one.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Copy that! that was my initial thoughts also when i picked up my blue one.. good luck!!

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    One bump on possible trade out. May just sell if no luck with trading out.
    Thanks.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump for going on sale. Will upload more pictures momentarily. Thanks

7. Anonymous

Anonymous - The Retarded Battle Continues ...

Rating:
    100%
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Well FYI when u do find it ... It will look sweet ! Double Tap Stainless Watch for sale - image.jpeg

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    When I found your thread I was happy to see someone pull it off! Looks perfect! Great job.

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pending sale.

Anonymous likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.