• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Double Wide 2.0/Spine Case - Charlotte, NC area

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Looking to sell my Double Wide 2.0/Spine case. The time has come to downsize in cases; looking to pass this one along to someone else. Case is in overall good condition; nothing that has given any issues in the time I have owned it. Electrical is full function as seen in pictures. Dimensions are 45.5" x 21" x 76".

Looking for $500. Local pickup or possible delivery around the Charlotte, NC area. Please contact me directly for questions on such.

s1.jpg
s2.jpg
s3.jpg
s4.jpg
s6.jpg
s7.jpg
s8.jpg
s11.jpg
s12.jpg
s14.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Hello just curious how heavy is the case. I have only seen one for sale in my area a couple years ago. I know they don’t come up to often but think this will be my next case.

I don't know exact weight but I had one years ago and you need two guys for sure to lift it and move it.

Yeah, it's a 2-man job at least. I have this case and it's my favorite and when I need another I'll be looking for one of these first. Truly "Old School Oakley" right here. The design is beautiful and functional, and those bulbs are plug-in replaceable on amazon for 13 bucks. GLWS

Last edited:
Definitely a 2-man job when it comes to moving. I had to take the storage compartment off when I was moving it upstairs.

Bump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump.

Free bump and:

Whomever picks this up, or seller; do yourself a favour and replace those halogens with LED. The halogens burn so hot that they make the grey plastic hanging light framework of the spine case brittle over time as well as the wires themselves that sit within the framework. I also had one bulb fry out it’s plug in receptacle too but was able to source some replacements out.

Last edited:
Holy Smokes....GLWS

Damn that is such a bad@$$ cabinet

Status
Not open for further replies.