• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Double’s Collection

Thanks Ferr, I was really excited to find those! I was told it's a proto that got ran before the original 20 gold OTT's.
Oh gotcha. I have a black pair that was tossed from production for some reason before paint and another pair that was preproduction and kinda weird but cool looking. I’ll def keep my eye out for a pair like yours to finish the collection. I also have a gold pair. Paid and arm and a leg but worth it

Oh gotcha. I have a black pair that was tossed from production for some reason before paint and another pair that was preproduction and kinda weird but cool looking. I’ll def keep my eye out for a pair like yours to finish the collection. I also have a gold pair. Paid and arm and a leg but worth it
That's cool...love to see some pics of your OTT's, and your collection!!

Most of my ott’s.

33C75770-ECF6-43B5-A385-FC74F68BD1F5.jpeg

096E410C-7351-4401-A9D9-F7AA7BC08054.jpeg

ABB60C2C-A51D-4C44-87A0-D165408CFA8F.jpeg

7C02BFDB-3FB9-4155-B73A-1C9B4936C658.jpeg

F43A46B3-FFBF-46D5-8758-64A8C07C1C44.jpeg

F0B3330B-7D0F-4CF4-B0F6-AE7058D7C7D1.jpeg

Wow! What an amazing room. Love the decor, the metal door is bad ass. You have some amazing goodies, beautiful and droolable…..HOWEVER, your Metal collections lags a bit, you need to get busy on that :drinks:
Lol
(I had a need to find something wrong.
Way jealous!!!!)

Wow! What an amazing room. Love the decor, the metal door is bad ass. You have some amazing goodies, beautiful and droolable…..HOWEVER, your Metal collections lags a bit, you need to get busy on that :drinks:
Lol
(I had a need to find something wrong.
Way jealous!!!!)
Thanks!! You have quite an amazing collection as well! I’ve just never been a big XM guy. Most of the ones I have now have a story behind them and honestly rarely ever get worn unfortunately.

Tell me the story of the flame OTT. Was that Anton’s at some point.? I remember seeing that somewhere, maybe here on the one off’s thread.

Back