• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ducati Five Squared

Eckstream1

Addicted to O
Reading, Pa
So I've had a pair of Ducati Gascans for a while now... Decided it was time to get another pair from the Ducati line.

Just picked em up from my local vault...

utf-8BSU1BRzEwMTAuanBn.jpg

I like the Five Squared frame so much I may have to do a custom order!
I'm thinking Pearl/Ice/Team Blue...

Attachments

• utf-8BSU1BRzEwMTAuanBn.jpg
    utf-8BSU1BRzEwMTAuanBn.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 190
I have yet to try a pair of monster dogs... I'll have to check em out next time I'm at the Vault!

I've been looking at the Holbrooks and some Frogs...

Also came across a pair of Ducati X Squareds at the Vault for $285... I should have bought them!

So back to the Fives... I'm sitting at a mexican restaurant eating when a little girl walks up behind me. She has a spray bottle in her hand and she starts squirting me!
Turns out there was some kind of oily cleaner in the bottle.... Of course, she gets the cleaner all over my new shades!

Had to run home and bust out the cleaning kit ASAP...
It figures... Only a day old and someone tries to mess em up!

Were you able to save your glasses? I'd yell at that girls' parents, damn lazy parents not giving a crap about what their kids do in public.

I love mexican food.

Yeah I was able to get them cleaned up... No damage done!
The little girl was the daughter of the waitress at the restaurant... They didn't give me a discount or anything!

It's a shame too... They have really great food but I don't think I'll be going back there. :sad: