• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Eagle Series Oakleys

Thanks for the heads up, got my pair en route now!

Was only 3 pairs left when I ordered just now.

Here is a direct link, sadly one of the downfalls of this forum is how many people feel like everything is "Hush hush" and that nothing should be known publicly. Who the hell cares if the link is posted, if you are military you get access, if not you don't, nuff said.

Exchange Online Store [C231] - Product: SI Fuel Cell OD Eagle Sunglasses
Unnecessary, because the title of my thread still says "What's the story behind the Eagle series" and not where can you get them.

I don't necessarily think his hush hush comment was directed at you marc2040. I believe it was more directed at the person who posted multiple times with super vague answers after the question as to where to find them was asked several times.

Hoping these come to the SI site, but not holding my breath. The two Fuel Cells already are listed as sold out on the AAFES site.

On the Flak Jacket, the online picture lists it with a Polarized etching on the lens, but I found an actual picture that has a star design etching on the lens instead. Wonder if the Fuel Cells have the same design.

Hoping these come to the SI site, but not holding my breath. The two Fuel Cells already are listed as sold out on the AAFES site.

On the Flak Jacket, the online picture lists it with a Polarized etching on the lens, but I found an actual picture that has a star design etching on the lens instead. Wonder if the Fuel Cells have the same design.

I bought the last two. :whistle:

v33cxyg5.jpg

13 stars, in case anyone was wondering.

They should have done them in the Betsy Ross orientation IMO, but that might have been a bit oversize for the lens.

Back