1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. TheFrogLife

TheFrogLife Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

I have a lead on a pair of 3D EBs and I want to know If the frame should glow? And what frame color and are the trouble Andrews the only glasses that glow?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. ericforman

ericforman Oakley Expert

I'm pretty sure that they don't glow, not 100% sure but pretty sure. They did make some of the Troubles without the sticker deal on the inside of the arm so be aware of that.
    Eastern Boarders - 3dsm.jpg
    *I'm not holding a contest or giving them away haha

@Romeo Van Frogskinstein should be able to shed some light on the subject if he is feeling gracious enough

Attached Files:

3. TheFrogLife

TheFrogLife Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

That is what I though and don't the trouble Andrews have a glaze over them also. I had a pair before but do the ones that don't have the trouble Andrews label on them have the glaze to or they polished white?

Attached Files:

4. ericforman

ericforman Oakley Expert

I have no idea on that, I've never even actually seen a pair to know what the glaze that you are talking about looks like

5. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

I have the trouble Andrews without the sticker on the inside, it does not have a glaze but the glow in the dark paint coating around it, the only other glow in the dark glasses that I know of that Oakley makes are the Jawbone Atmos and radar path which both were a japan special addition

Eastern Boarders - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409294747.788299.jpg

6. FrogTastic

FrogTastic Friend of the Frog

Eastern Boarders - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410634845.799351.jpg

Glow with trouble on the top, glow without trouble in the middle and 3D on the bottom.

Belfry, Nortika and ericforman like this.