• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

eBay ads that might be of your interest...

I was conversing with him a while ago, He had a pair of Mag switch Pearl fire version which like others have alluded to was way overpriced. Went to & fro with a few emails him trying to justify his price me countering with the fact that the box wasn't supplied etc & it died a death. Just picked up an absolutely mint pair box for about £70 less than he wanted for an inferior pair. There is another seller on there got what he purports to be a Gen1 Juliet/Ruby. No Box up for £500 been on there for ages. I offered him £350 & he was insulted apparently. I explained to him that it's the Penny Gen 1 Ruby with matching boxes that fetch decent money. Clever chap that he is, He has put qnother £100 on top for someone didn't want to pay the lower price for.
Great salesmanship!

I was conversing with him a while ago, He had a pair of Mag switch Pearl fire version which like others have alluded to was way overpriced. Went to & fro with a few emails him trying to justify his price me countering with the fact that the box wasn't supplied etc & it died a death. Just picked up an absolutely mint pair box for about £70 less than he wanted for an inferior pair. There is another seller on there got what he purports to be a Gen1 Juliet/Ruby. No Box up for £500 been on there for ages. I offered him £350 & he was insulted apparently. I explained to him that it's the Penny Gen 1 Ruby with matching boxes that fetch decent money. Clever chap that he is, He has put qnother £100 on top for someone didn't want to pay the lower price for.
Great salesmanship!

That's why I think everyone should really hunt for their treasures and see the best deal they can find. I just felt like sharing when I find someone who is honest with their descriptions and picture the shades in detail, and if the price is somewhat in the ballpark of the market value...
However, I think that when you're negotiating outside eBay people should really decrease the price and, depending on the model and their availability, charge significantly less accordingly.
Some frames that this guy has are harder to find than Mags, so he will obviously charge more.
But in the end it depends on the seller's disposition to sell something for what you offer.

Great salesmanship!

You requested a discount of over $ 140 from me. Sorry, but that's too much.
You only wanted to spend 150, - for a Mag Switch in very good condition.
Look at what you get for corpses for your 150, -.
Do not be angry with me, but it must be fair.

What you had for worries with another seller, I can not judge.

Many thanks.
You are welcome to contact me if you are interested in my stuff. :welcome:
Please send me your email so we can talk directly. Since you don't have enough posts neither have been here long enough, we cannot exchange messages via the forum's private messenger.
Cheers!

You requested a discount of over $ 140 from me. Sorry, but that's too much.
You only wanted to spend 150, - for a Mag Switch in very good condition.
Look at what you get for corpses for your 150, -.
Do not be angry with me, but it must be fair.

What you had for worries with another seller, I can not judge.
Regarding price, I was only prepared to go that high on yours, Because they were not unicorn condition & there was no matching box. I paid £195 for what I am fairly sure are an unworn pair with box.
It is also pious to suggest that your prices are higher than USA counterparts due to exchange rates/fees etc. As for fees they are going to pay the same. I find generally that the fatherland (USA) tend to have the best and best priced items. For us guys in Europe it is the Import duty that kills us.

Back