• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

eBay horror story

• Thread starter Sc'O'user
  • Start date
I won't be shipping to the Philippines again, it's a real shame that ars"holes like this have to spoil for the good guys.
It could be stolen by postal services, buyer may be just running by ebay, As on the system it looks undelivered can you claim from Rm?

Philippine postal service employees are notorious for stealing packages too. EMS may be a better alternative when shipping to Asia. Sorry for your troubles.

It could be the postal system? As on the system it looks undelivered can you claim from Rm?
I can try, but they have told me that they won't decide on a claim until 90 days has passed, they also told me that there is a delay of between 20 - 25 working days on shipments to that area. On top of that ebay have given me 30 days to appeal if the parcel arrives and the tracking is updated to 'delivered'
I suspect that the parcel has been delivered but not signed for and if that is the case I'm f#cked and burnt for £245 & a mint Juliet Plasma Ice polar

Philippine postal service employees are notorious for stealing packages too. EMS may be a better alternative when shipping to Asia. Sorry for your troubles.
Unfortunately I won't be shipping to Asia (exception of Japan) ever again, but thanks for info 👍

I can try, but they have told me that they won't decide on a claim until 90 days has passed, they also told me that there is a delay of between 20 - 25 working days on shipments to that area. On top of that ebay have given me 30 days to appeal if the parcel arrives and the tracking is updated to 'delivered'
I suspect that the parcel has been delivered but not signed for and if that is the case I'm f#cked and burnt for £245 & a mint Juliet Plasma Ice polar
Keep checking the tracking, the buyer as followed ebays timelines which at the moment mean nothing. If hes honest a late arrival will see it resolved. If not. If it never arrives pita but follow the claims process through.

pita and id be 😡😡😡 too.

If it is tracked, it will be delivered for sure. The buyer is a con, no other way about it

If it is tracked, it will be delivered for sure. The buyer is a con, no other way about it
I suspect you are correct my friend, due to the speed in which the buyer started the refund claim without even contacting me about shipping delays before hand leads me to believe he knows that the parcel is not missing at all.

I let an item go a month past the expected date before opening a refund claim (eBay was plastered with warnings about shipping taking longer). I got refunded and then the item turned up the following week! I just contacted the seller, asked for a PayPal invoice and paid again.

Maybe the buyer will make you good again too (though the alacrity with which they opened the claim doesn’t bode well). Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Back