• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ebay Seller Chilirambo_eu

• Thread starter marc2040
  • Start date
Still awaiting a responce from chilirambo. Im hoping they are selling them cheap for legit reasons. If im indeed wrong I told them I will buy another pair and eat humble pie.
there just seems to be a massive stigma attatched to pitboss and pitboss 2 because its getting tougher and tougher to collect the genuine article with such good copies and dare I add unscrupulous sellers?!

Still awaiting a responce from chilirambo. Im hoping they are selling them cheap for legit reasons. If im indeed wrong I told them I will buy another pair and eat humble pie.
there just seems to be a massive stigma attatched to pitboss and pitboss 2 because its getting tougher and tougher to collect the genuine article with such good copies and dare I add unscrupulous sellers?!
I'm curious what you would expect his response to be when the product he sold you looks to be authentic?

I don't know who he is but let's say for arguments sake he is a retailer who got them dirt cheap and can sell them at that price and still make a tiny profit?

I'll say get ready to purchase another pair.......as to eating the pie.....hope it tastes good.

Yeh indeed! I have already closed the case and will order a second pair for myself! When they rock up I will post images so that there is a "database" of images all people can use

no problem fella, im keeping an eye on this guy in case he gets the rootbeer in at the same price, that would be sweet! :cool-20:

He has the Rootbeer , I know another Forum bought from him last week
imageuploadedbytapatalk1400908491-353633-jpg.81492.jpg

My first pair of Pit Boss 2 in rootbeer which I picked up for an excellent discount price. Paid £160 buy now price BNIB. One down, two to go.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back