• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

'Ello from Canada :)

stephie

Oakley Beginner
I've been skulking around the for sale section ever since my friend bought a pair of Juliets locally for silly cheap last month. Made me jealous (near mint, 185 cdn) so I began my skulking...and I finally decided to sign up...I've got questions, and I figure there's a good chance someone here hsh the answers!

So hello, and I look forward to chatting with everyone!

I've been skulking around the for sale section ever since my friend bought a pair of Juliets locally for silly cheap last month. Made me jealous (near mint, 185 cdn) so I began my skulking...and I finally decided to sign up...I've got questions, and I figure there's a good chance someone here hsh the answers!

:welcome:

Definitely have answers here! Welcome to the forum!! Don't forget to read the exchange guidelines: Exchange Guidelines | Oakley Forum before buying/selling or trading!

Back