• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet- My first hidden gem find

That is awesome. You must be stoked! Can't be too many BNIB pairs left.
Truly am stoked! Most of my friends don't really understand how cool this find was, so I had to come here to the forums to get some real appreciation! Thanks!

Well played Sir.
Congrats.
One of the top deals ever here.
Thank you! If I waited to purchase these for 5 more days the price would've been dropped by another 25%. I couldn't bear to risk losing a pair of rare unused sunglasses for a mere $20 dollars.

Thank you! If I waited to purchase these for 5 more days the price would've been dropped by another 25%. I couldn't bear to risk losing a pair of rare unused sunglasses for a mere $20 dollars.
[/QUOT
Hello my Brother, i am very happy for you! The thing is you can use it for the next ten years and still can sell it for more than what you paid for. Surely you won in that find! Congrats!

...but according to your pictures this Juliet has no Polarized lenses in it. Box says Polarized though. Seems to be the lenses have been swapped once in the past.

...but according to your pictures this Juliet has no Polarized lenses in it. Box says Polarized though. Seems to be the lenses have been swapped once in the past.

16128845371704442107840226783757.jpg

Back