• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Evening all. Well in the Uk it's evening

GMJ

Oakley Beginner
Hello all

Just registered and looking to get hold of a pair of X squared, black polarised non polished sunglasses.
I have looked all over but can't seem to find any in stock that I can get hold of in the UK, I guess there maybe some common knowledge that I am not familiar with like they've been discontinued or something.

Anybody able to assist ?

Much appreciated

Gary

Welcome along fella, have you checked to see where the nearest Oakley Vault store is to you? That might be worth a go.

Hiya,
I've been to Oakley in Covent garden, shadestation, most of the usually and nothing other than the fire iridiums.

Appreciate the suggestion though, have a good week

Gary

Hi GMJ and welcome.
Check ebay.co.uk and .com. You can also buy a non-pol. and and change the lenses.
They are popping up here and there.

Welcome to the board mate. eyewearbrands.com are showing x-squared carbon/polarised black iridium in stock. Not affiliated & not used them myself. You'll probably find some on ebay as well. X-Squared like the rest of the metals have been discontinued so grab some while you can!

Cheers,

Latest Posts

Back