• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ever get an Empty Box from an e bay purchase

I hope they fix it
Got to reading about the JFL and how much nicer they are then the Crabon Jupiters
Decide to try a pair
Ordered em form ebay

Came today
Nice outer box Little rough, nice grey clam shell case inside and paper work
No fricking Bag or Sunglasses

I will update on sellers response when I get it
What a Bummer

Authentic Oakley Jupiter Factory Lite Polarized Sunglass OO4066 04 New | eBay
Hope it all works out for you. As silly as it may sound I'm always paranoid of something like this happening when buying "expensive" items. When it comes down to it the seller has proof of shipping and its just your word saying it was empty, very hard to prove.

Awhile back when I spent over $1k on a purchase online I actually recorded the entire opening from the moment I broke the seal. It turned out that everything was fine but I've always got that thought in the back of my mind.

Im hoping its a mistake they will rectify
Little scarey, they have feed back from someone stating they got an empty box.
But that could also help my case

be careful Buyer:
s***r ( 123
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
)
During past 6 months iconFdbkCnvrsB_20x20.gif

• Reply by brighteyed1 (Mar-09-15 12:15):
    Buyer claims empty box. We dont ship empty boxes. Fraudulent buyer! Blocked!
Authentic RAY-BAN Clubmaster Tortoise Sunglass RB 3016 - 112685 *NEW* 51mm (#131341929990) US $99.00 View Item Authentic RAY-BAN Clubmaster Tortoise Sunglass RB 3016 - 112685 *NEW* 51mm

Owe I did a looking time ago that assss clown sent me an empty box I bought some dvds back in the day a Canadian seller no offense to Canadians in general seller sent me an empty box I called PayPal and guess what they said I have no proof and I did not get my money those were the days where fleece bay always rewards to the seller than buyers now it's a different story I stopped buying from them since then now it's safer for the buyer than the seller and it's supposed to be like that in the first place.

Don't worry though you will receive your money back you are the buyer and the buyer always wins now on fleece ebay just file your claim in remember flee bay got an outbreak of those sellers sending empty boxes or with other contents like magazines, etc. They changed the policy now and buyers always wins flee bay followed amazon on that standards.

Yep
Seller approved the return No notes or message. I got to print a return label
Ill be sending back today
So I donno if I go buy the same pair on 6pm or just give up on the JFL's?