1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. aleXmetals1269

aleXmetals1269 Oakley Expert Premium Member

These are the newest pair of penny polished with black iridium lens in my collection I got them yesterday. Complete set with paper work and coin plus a new set of red ruby lens same as the x man pair. ( I had my doubts about these lens I didn't think they were authentic but after a comparison against my x man ruby ones They turned out to be identical in every way).

Now the only penny missing from these collection are the penny copper, plus ice lens that need to be install in one of the titanium penny PI###### right now they have some ruby lens from waleva.

Every penny counts - image.jpg

Last edited: 2/1/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. TheWannaBe

TheWannaBe The O-Warrior Premium Member

It's a thing of beauty man! Next penny I get will ether be x metal finish or I'll have it x metal finished... Those Ruby lenses in the penny are just killer. Amazing pick up! Don't see complete sets often. Great work!!

3. aleXmetals1269

Thanks, now to get the copper ones is going to be very hard cause they are very rare and super expensive, hopefully one day I can have them.

4. nicosauve1

nicosauve1 Oakley Enthusiast

that was you on ebay...I wasn't bidding just watching...last millisecond outbidding....got all that for $306

5. aleXmetals1269

That's the way to do it. the other bidder has no chance to put another bid, a lot of them are willing to pay a lot more for the item but since they don't see nobody else bidding they wait to see if someone else bids then they act, but then is too late.
    I paid $400 though, still a good deal I have seen a lot of guys asking more money for the ruby penny lens than for the actual penny sunglasses.

6. nicosauve1

nicosauve1 Oakley Enthusiast

yeah last second bidding...like day trading stocks...I denounce it

greg likes this.
  7. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

Hopefully you can find the last penny to complete the collection, goodluck!

8. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

Great collection of penny's, good luck on your hunt for the copper, it's one of the sweetest pairs of penny's

9. aleXmetals1269

I hope so too.

10. aleXmetals1269

Yeah the copper one you need to get really lucky or be willing to spend some serious money.
    There was one on ebay this weekend that sold for $800 by itself no box or coin.