• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

EVZero Pitch/Planet X

Here you go:

http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/review-ev-zero-path.57460/

,,,He really should get paid to do these.
Thanks @cyclerdoug. I did read that review when it was published.
I must agree that @Ventruck deserves to get paid for his reviews.
I have a few vintage Zeros NIBs that I have worn only a few times and absolutely love them.
The new releases in essence sure remind of the originals but it's the "robust" aspect that has gotten me more inclined towards the Jawbreakers as I was looking to get them for cycling too.
With the way Luxx is, it would make sense getting a few pairs now as who knows these would be discontinued for good eventually.

I will also get a pair of the jawbreakers, @Manish, just won't cycle with them. That lower orbital I can't have when riding. It bugs me and collects sweat. Will try a few rides with the EV's though.

No woiires on the review, didn't know you saw it initially...and if you commented in the thread I didn't remember. Mostly because my short-term memory is shot.

And also my short-term memory is shot.
:)

And also my short-term memory is shot.
:)
I can't remember my memory ever being this bad.

As a strictly practical Omatter, the lack of interchangeability of the lenses makes it too expensive to actually ride* with them.
(*) Unless you're sponsored and get your gear for "free"...
:angel:

A scratch, scuff, or fracture ruins the whole pair, instead of just a lens.
For the $CDN 300(!) investment in walkin' around/posin' only sunglasses, Daddy could buy fine new Italian chainrings...
Long live the Radar!
:cool-20:

Last edited:
Good write up.

Makes me mad that you can get customs, but not in the Planet X color or Pitch lens. Might have to try on the Asian fit I guess. Never tried them on cause, well, I'm not Asian.

I can't remember my memory ever being this bad.

As a strictly practical Omatter, the lack of interchangeability of the lenses makes it too expensive to actually ride* with them.
Daddy could buy fine new Italian chainrings...
Long live the Radar!
:cool-20:

YESS!!!

To all of that!!

:drinks:

Latest Posts

Back