• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Eye Jacket 1.0 Black Gold/Gold Iridium & Minute 1.0 FMJ Platinum/Gold Iridium

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

So I figured I'd throw up a buy thread. I'm looking for these two pairs, as mint as I can find. I've found a few pairs on eBay but none quite in the quality vs price sweet spot that feels right. I guess I don't really consider them as collectors items so I don't really want to pay over original retail. Not sure what that was for the eye jacket but I think the minute was around $229. If I'm off-base and they are worth more than that let me know. Obviously that's for complete sets with boxes. No boxes I'd expect to pay slightly less. Like no more than $200. I'm pretty sure the Eye Jackets retailed for less than $200 but can't remember. These are just sentimental pieces for me because they were the first pairs of Oakleys I ever owned and they both got stolen at some point. Thanks guys.

Edit: it was brought to my attention the differences between gen 1 and 2 EJ's. I've come to the conclusion I would prefer gen 2, but would still be interested in a mint gen 1.

For the minutes I'm solely looking for the gen 1. I just picked up a gen 2 on eBay to hold me over.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
The majority of Eye Jackets retailed for ~$85 and some like FMJ were $120 or something in that range.

Let me do some digging... Might be able to help. Shoot me a PM w/ requests so I dont lose the thread

Thanks guys