1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    So I figured I'd throw up a buy thread. I'm looking for these two pairs, as mint as I can find. I've found a few pairs on eBay but none quite in the quality vs price sweet spot that feels right. I guess I don't really consider them as collectors items so I don't really want to pay over original retail. Not sure what that was for the eye jacket but I think the minute was around $229. If I'm off-base and they are worth more than that let me know. Obviously that's for complete sets with boxes. No boxes I'd expect to pay slightly less. Like no more than $200. I'm pretty sure the Eye Jackets retailed for less than $200 but can't remember. These are just sentimental pieces for me because they were the first pairs of Oakleys I ever owned and they both got stolen at some point. Thanks guys.

Edit: it was brought to my attention the differences between gen 1 and 2 EJ's. I've come to the conclusion I would prefer gen 2, but would still be interested in a mint gen 1.

For the minutes I'm solely looking for the gen 1. I just picked up a gen 2 on eBay to hold me over.

Last edited by a moderator: 2/9/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    The majority of Eye Jackets retailed for ~$85 and some like FMJ were $120 or something in that range.

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous is an Oakley whore

Rating:
    100%
    Let me do some digging... Might be able to help. Shoot me a PM w/ requests so I dont lose the thread

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks guys