• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Eye Jacket Collection

Awesome to see everybody with the eye jackets all lined up, guess if we're pulling out what we've got I'll add mine. If I have time maybe I'll pull out the rest and make a proper full case display, cases are a little hard to come by up here which doesn't leave enough room for my other stuff. There's more than one here I got from @GRFMotorsports through the years, and a half dozen other guys as well. Luckily I got most before there was a renaissance with these and they started to get out of hand price wise, I know I've bid against some of you for them.
@Fernando its really good to see you back, thanks for all your help along the way too, you'll probably recognize a fair number.
Thanks to all the guys here at OF for inspiring and feeding the addiction.

IMG_5337.jpeg

Awesome to see everybody with the eye jackets all lined up, guess if we're pulling out what we've got I'll add mine. If I have time maybe I'll pull out the rest and make a proper full case display, cases are a little hard to come by up here which doesn't leave enough room for my other stuff. There's more than one here I got from @GRFMotorsports through the years, and a half dozen other guys as well. Luckily I got most before there was a renaissance with these and they started to get out of hand price wise, I know I've bid against some of you for them.
@Fernando its really good to see you back, thanks for all your help along the way too, you'll probably recognize a fair number.

View attachment 1138753
Very nice display! Almost a decade on here and 50 posts - I think it's time to see some more of your collection!!

View attachment 1138753
Freaking sweet amigo!

View attachment 1138753
I dont remember exactly which ones you got from me but damn looooook at those specimens! and all the boxes to boot!

I cant tell from the pic but is that a gold iridium FMJ with the correct gold print?

Back