• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Eye jacket ear socks

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
I have eye jackets that need ear socks, you might have ear socks, let’s make a deal!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I have eye jackets that need ear socks, you might have ear socks, let’s make a deal!
What color I have new rooter/brown I need vintage xx20 blue Earsocks and emerald kit!

Username Hidden said:
What color I have new rooter/brown I need vintage xx20 blue Earsocks and emerald kit!

I have both xx kits but I don’t sell to flippers

Username Hidden said:
I have both xx kits but I don’t sell to flippers
If you wanna believe me they are for my personal. Thank you
One pair is for a pair that Zach is painting. If you want please send me an offer. Thanks alot

Username Hidden said:
If you wanna believe me they are for my personal. Thank you
One pair is for a pair that Zach is painting. If you want please send me an offer. Thanks alot
I am a collector first I just sell so I can add to my collection I wouldn’t put these new rubbers on something I’m selling!!😁

Buuuump

Saving a set of jokers now too, so bumping this if there is a reasonably priced pair around

Username Hidden said:
Saving a set of jokers now too, so bumping this if there is a reasonably priced pair around
I have New Rootbeer/Brown.
Looking for kits for emerald or blue xx twenty(2000)
Or black small valve 1.0 nose bombs black splice nose bombs. LMK or looking for any of the above glasses NIB give Warwick’s for little discount. Also eye jacket

Sadly I have no trades

Unfortunately back to the top, the set I purchased was eaten by mail gremlins somewhere over the Atlantic Ocean

Last edited:
Back