1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    For sale we have a pair of x metal frames with ruby lenses. I posted a while a go that my chum wanted to sell his x metal collection and this is one of his prized pieces.

Frames: in excellent condition with no signs of cracks and no blemishes on there. The nose bombs and tips are in excellent condition plus the original spare of nose bombs are included. Serial number is xm001922

The spring loaded sides are still working excellently and the nose section is still nice and tight but with a little movement. I can honestly said the frames are in 10/10 condition.

Lenses: there are a few blemishes on the lenses which are very slight and don't effect the quality of vision at all but as most of the people on here are collectors I want to be honest as possible. I have tried photographing the marks but im finding it very difficult to capture them. On this basis I'll have to give them 8.5/10.

The box is provided with the coin and all the paperwork

These are located in the uk and price includes shipping to the u.s

Looking for $650 but offers will be excepted so don't be afraid to ask! If you want any better quality pictures I'd be happy to email. I know this is a high price but it really is in great condition.
    F.S X Metal And Ruby Penny - 89ed49be.jpg
    F.S X Metal And Ruby Penny - 69646536.jpg
    F.S X Metal And Ruby Penny - d724b553.jpg
    F.S X Metal And Ruby Penny - c770f92d.jpg
    F.S X Metal And Ruby Penny - 925d8a35.jpg
    F.S X Metal And Ruby Penny - a68a6c80.jpg
    F.S X Metal And Ruby Penny - 96afe3b4.jpg
    F.S X Metal And Ruby Penny - 0137a686.jpg
    F.S X Metal And Ruby Penny - 3a1d1508.jpg
    F.S X Metal And Ruby Penny - e6852af8.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    BriP. You need to get on this! :lol:

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Haha ya Brian! Your grail!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    I WANT IT but cant afford that pricetag. pm with a offer now.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hmmmm... I'm flying into London on Sunday. :confused:

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pm'd.....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Inside Outlaw. Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    is BriP finally gonna complete the Xmetal line up? hope a deal can be worked out. =) high price no doubt, but somewhat cheaper compared to eBay.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    i asked for a counteroffer but no replies...=(

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry guys been at work and haven't had chance to speak to him. I've replied to most of the p.m's and I'll try and get answers to your questions asap.

Thanks for being so patient.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bit of an update.. After originally saying no trades he will trade for a Ducati pitboss or a maybe a tron pitboss.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.