1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    I have a pair of carbon juliets I put a little work into but don't feel like finishing up. The nosebridge is loose, they're wearable but I think most would want it tighter. The stems are good as are the rest of the rubbers. The lenses are perfect, and ice, non polarized. Two nicks on the frame, one on the bottom of each orbital. They're small and not visible while being worn. Here are some pics. I'm trying to pick up a pair of matte black monster pups. Lens color is somewhat important but not a deal breaker. Let me know what else you might have. I'd possibly sell them, depends on the price you offer.

F/T Carbon Juliet - Picture001-2.jpg

F/T Carbon Juliet - Picture002-3.jpg

F/T Carbon Juliet - Picture003-2.jpg

F/T Carbon Juliet - Picture004-2.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    price to sell?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    you're the metal expert! pm me an offer if you're interested.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    How much are you thinking?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    Disregard. These are gone. Thanks for looking.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, those are an exact clone of mine.

Nice

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    @hearno

if you put something in the exchange section you have to put a price tag on the item . . .
    please read our rules again! The Oakley Forum - Forum Rules

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    I'm aware but they were up for trade. If someone wanted them and didn't have anything to trade I would have accepted an offer.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    sorry but i have seen this post in the thread: "you're the metal expert! pm me an offer if you're interested." that's why i thought, it's for sale too?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.