• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fair Price For A Metal Double Wide?

thatoakleyguy

Oakley Expert
VA
Working a deal with a guy right now... he wants $600 for the doublewide. Is this a fair price, or should I be looking for one for less.

Says it was from a bike shop and has little to no wear and also includes the light that goes on the top.

oakleycase-2.jpg

Let me know what you guys think

You better jump on that deal. These are hard to come by at that price unless you have someone who is clueless as to what they have!

Not a bad price and as doowutchyalike said, they are somewhat hard to come by. Most displays i see are the single wides. $600 isn't a bad deal.

That's not a bad price for a double wide, especially if it has lights. Chances are if it was in a bike shop it probably didn't see as much use as some in regular retail stores. It also better if it's local to you and you don't have drive to far to get (that's a huge plus). I hope your deal works out and take some pics if you get it.

Will do. It's a good 4-4.5 hour drive one way, plus I'll have to borrow a truck since it won't fit in my car.
I know it's a great deal, but 9 hours of driving plus gas... We'll see

@thatoakleyguy
that is the reason, why i have a car, where i can fit a double tower
:laugh:

it´s a damn long trip!

Back