• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fake Oakley Backpack

I think i've seen Fakes on ebay as well but not to sure about it though as i don't know to much about the bag range the bags are from Hong Kong!

"Bought while I was in China" - Any time I see that in a posting my suspicion level instantly jumps...Do people just not realize when they are buying shades on vacation in Mexico and China for $20 that they are not getting the real thing or what?

I've seen other foakley bags on eBay for sale also. Listed as Icon's but look similar to Bathroom/Kitchen sinks. With my newly found skills from the boards, I now have an easier time spotting fakes on eBay, especially terrible examples like those. Reported and hopefully will be removed.
Oh, and I also saw a pair of fake C-Six's on auction too...current bid was at $281+! The seller even added later that they were "high quality AAA reproductions", and people were still bidding on them! Go figure!

Yea i have seen all kinds of fakes in The Philipines. Glasses,bags, etc. Really bad fakes at straw market in Nassau Bahamas.

Latest Posts

Back