1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Gixxer

Gixxer Oakley Beginner

Hey guys I'm new to the forum. I'm thinking of buying new lens for my juliet (carbon). I have found a few on ebay and would like to get anyone's opinions if they are real or fake.
    The first link is Ice iridium polarized and the last three is fire polarized. I can't decide on which color but I have the ice iridium polarized right now but there's a chip on it which is why I'm looking into replacing it.

Look at this on eBay NEW AUTHENTIC OAKLEY POLARIZED JULIET Replacement Lenses 13-448 ICE IRIDIUM POLA

Look at this on eBay New 100% Authentic Oakley Polarized Juliet Fire Iridium Replacement Lens 16-825

Look at this on eBay NIB 100% Authentic Oakley Polarized Juliet Fire Iridium Replacement Lens

Look at this on eBay NEW Oakley X Metal Juliet Fire Polarized Lenses ~ Lenses Only ~ 100% Authentic

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Wicked

Wicked Oakley Expert Premium Member

Real
    Real
    Real
    Real

3. Gixxer

Gixxer Oakley Beginner

Thanks. Is it almost 100% real if polarized is etched on the lens? I'm not sure if that's something hard to duplicate.

4. Wicked

Wicked Oakley Expert Premium Member

That can be duplicated to but the word is usually straight vs. curved.

Gixxer likes this.
  5. Gixxer

Gixxer Oakley Beginner

Thanks Wicked

Wicked likes this.
  6. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Welcome to the forum

Gixxer likes this.
  7. Gixxer

Gixxer Oakley Beginner

Thanks!