• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fake Pit Bosses On EBay.

it's been there for a while now. I think he started the price from $375 down to $299. IMO, the item looks legit. I was thinking about getting this one before( because of the good price) but I just deal with the color. Good thing though I took my time and got something else. Hey, why not ask for more pics?

it's been there for a while now. I think he started the price from $375 down to $299. IMO, the item looks legit. I was thinking about getting this one before( because of the good price) but I just deal with the color. Good thing though I took my time and got something else. Hey, why not ask for more pics?
Hello fellow Ruston person lol, I was the guy that was interested in your Romeos on craigslist. if you remember. Yeah i guess i could ask him for more pics. And i honestly don't mind the color at all.

Hello fellow Ruston person lol, I was the guy that was interested in your Romeos on craigslist. if you remember. Yeah i guess i could ask him for more pics. And i honestly don't mind the color at all.

hey! nice to see you here! :smile:

they shipped yesterday, the seller shipped them same day and insured them , all for no extra charge. I was hoping to get them today considering he was only 6 hours away, but i think it will be tomorrow.....waiting

Back