• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Family and Friends

rnaumann

Oakley Beginner
I know they do Family and Friends sale in November or December. How much are discounts and what month is most probable?

I wonder if they'll stack the 30% on top of their 25% trade program...I doubt it, but never hurts to ask right? Haha
No stacking. I have had 2 25% of coupons in my profile that cannot be combined with another deal/promotion. It's one or the other.

I believe in a previous thread there was mention that Oakley was trying to stay away from doing this now.

As it is, they were kinda stingy with the last event. It was mostly in-store, and less passes got sent out. At my local store an associate had to run it by their manager. That was the first time I kinda had to play on the "offensive" to get a discount.

Based on previous years' experiences, they'll be scrapping the traditional F&F promo and run peel & review event during black friday

Coupons aren't working on Oakley Europe at the moment... They are aware of the issue and are working on it (and also apologizing for the chaos the last few months..)

Latest Posts

Back