1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    This was bought for someone. It really didn't fit them as expected. So they are now up sale.... Silver frame with blue unobtainium earsocks and nose pads, standard ice iridium lenses. Frame is 10/10 Lenses 10/10... Tried on, but not worn..... Comes with extra black unobtainium kit, microfiber bag, ballistic zippered vault and box. Just trying to get back what I have in them. PM me.... $135 shipped PayPal gift only. No trades. CONUS only no international, Thanks!

Fast Jacket Custom With Extras - 6ypedu8a.jpg Fast Jacket Custom With Extras - qype4ajy.jpg Fast Jacket Custom With Extras - uvenajah.jpg Fast Jacket Custom With Extras - e9a7e2am.jpg

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    That is exactly how I have my silver pair set up and is my fav Fast pair. GLWS!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    Still available for purchase, had some inquires but no solid bites yet.....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Still available?​

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    Sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.