• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fast jacket OEM lenses

Hawksfan

Oakley Enthusiast
San Antonio
I'm looking for OEM replacement lenses for my Fast Jackets, with no luck, not on EBay, Amazon, or Oakley sites. I do not want to buy wannabes. Does anyone know where I can find the real deal OEMs specifically polarized?

I am saddened to say this because fast jackets are my favorite o matter frame, but fast jackets are done

Niet
No Mas
Nein

Oakley wants to have you with a crap load of frames and no lenses for them so you'll buy another pair of $200 shades

Mframes
Split jackets
Fast jackets
Jawbone ect....

I've seen some vr28's on the Oakley site for $50

I still have a set of those I don't use

Last edited:
I guess I am going to get a clear lens from walleva for my split jackets and just use them as safety glasses

Maybe a set of yellow for driving at night/rain

Now I have to check if they meet safety glasses requirements

Yeah I figured as much I have looked at a few pairs on eBay, that come with additional lenses but I wanted to avoid getting more frames. I also don't want to get the wannabes, and even the top one according to this site Fuse doesn't even carry them in their elite series. I don't know why these are my favorite Oakleys and I have fifteen pairs. These and my Racing Jackets which I'm sure are the next to go.

I have a few fast jacket lenses in the "parts" cabinet at home, not sure off the top of my head what colors I have. Once I get to my 15 posts, I'll post them on the exchange and shoot you a PM. I think that's following the rules, right?? Haha

Back