• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fast Jackets And Flak Jackets

SpliceD

Pronounced, "Spliced"
Los Angeles, CA
Additional CL finds for the week. I really think i need to stop looking at CL.

Fast Jacket XL - Polished White/+Red Polarized/G40

I need to go buy the red rubber kit for these. Wonder why Oakley didn't do that from the get-go?

Flak Jacket XLJ - White Text/+Red

I had bought a Blue/White Flak Jacket frame a few weeks back and wanted to see what +Red looked like on it. Now that i have a pair of lenses, i popped 'em in and i have to say they look fantastic. You really don't get the true color on Oakley's website when you customize. They look SO MUCH BETTER when it's the real deal

Now i need to pick up a pair of Ice Blue lenses to put in there. I bet that'll look good in the White text frames too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pickups! Ughh my craigslist in the states never has anything but foakleys with the "O" on the lens and the fake cleaning cloths! Love red iridiums. How much did you end up getting those fast jackets for?

Honestly, i've been really lucky with CL finds in the past couple months. I browse every day and i get the same Foakley ads and run of the mill (read: boring) authentics too. There was a dry spell for about 8 months where there was nothing i wanted or the asking prices were ridiculous. For example, i found a pair of Splice Crystal Blue/FMJ with Ice Iridiums which were beat to hell and the seller still wanted $40 for them. I would've offered $10 at most and i would've only used the rubbers.

Just gotta be diligent if you want to find the right deals :smile:

Oh and i got the Fast Jackets for $130 :smile:

Great CL finds SpliceD! Definitely change the earsocks to red on the Fast Jackets, I did on my pair and it looks so much better! Patience is key when looking for deals on eBay and CL.

Back