• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Favorite Vacation Spots?

Pismo Beach, California. got the beach... and sand dunes for riding quads... gorgeous down there.

Or the Ozarks for boating.

Spent alot of time at Little Sahara Oklahoma sand dunes over the years too.

and yellowstone is wonderful too.

I go to Park City, Utah. Great for skiing in the winter and outstanding for mountain biking in the summer. Several epic rides there. Plus I've made good friends with the local vault employees.

I go to Park City, Utah. Great for skiing in the winter and outstanding for mountain biking in the summer. Several epic rides there. Plus I've made good friends with the local vault employees.
Park City is definitely on my short list of places I need to snowboard.

I haven't had a real vacation in 15 years.
BUT
I make a short few hops during the course o the year an that's just to hang out at various places across the country with the Oakley crew.

@ FGG & Razer - yup, there are two O stores in Honolulu...one in the Ala Moana Shopping Center and one in Waikiki.

Pipe Dreams has a pretty extensive inventory of Oakleys also, prolly one of the biggest in the State, IMO.

Just returned from there. Only O Store (Vault) in the entire state is there.

Back