• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Feeler: Plasma Juliets

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey Gang,

I may be interested in letting one of my Juliets go. It's true I don't come on here often but that's because I know what would happen to my wallet if I did :D

I have two pairs, both originally were polarized ice but I scratched one and replaced it with polarized VR28 lenses as that's all the Oakley store near me had in stock. Those have become my daily (for driving only) and I rarely ever wear the ice because I'm afraid of scratching another lens I cannot replace.

I do have both original boxes and coins.

So the question I have for you is:

1.) would it be stupid to let a pair go?
2.) what is a fair price? I don't want to give them away but at the same time I wouldn't want to get less that I should.
3.)are these in demand?

Thanks guys. I can get some pics up if/when I get serious about selling.

Dude

Some people reacted to this post.
Do you NEED to let a pair go? If you're not in a pickle and need $ now, take your time.

Username Hidden said:
Do you NEED to let a pair go? If you're not in a pickle and need $ now, take your time.
Thanks for the reply. I'm in no rush and I don't need to sell. I'm just looking to potentially unload some things I really don't use much anymore.... Like a guitar or two I have laying around. Stuff tends to accumulate over time.

Pm'd

Stick hold of one, and trade the other for a pair for an Carbon, Polished or X Metal complete set :cool: